Early Childhood Care and Education 6M2007 NFQ Level 6
Is This Course For You?
This one-year programme facilitates suitable adults in acquiring qualifications for employment opportunities in the area of childcare management and as classroom assistants.
- Relevant prior experience
- A full QQI level 5 Major Award in Early Childhood Care & Education
- Garda vetting application
- English language assessment
- Personal Interview
What Will I Study?
- Early Childhood Curriculum
- Child Development»Childhood Social, Legal and Health Studies
- Supervision in Early Childhood Care
- Creative Studies for Special Needs
- Early Childhood Arts and Culture
- Personal and Professional Development
- Work Experience
What Qualifications Will I Get When I Finish The Course?
QQI Childcare 6M2007 NFQ Level 6
Career Opportunities and Progression
Graduates go on to secure managerial and supervisory positions in crèches, as classroom assistants, and as registered child minders. Some graduates are self-employed owners of childcare facilities. Others choose to progress to Higher Education and training.