Dublin City Airport Traineeship
Is This Course For You?
This course gives the Trainee the key skills, knowledge and competencies to pursue a career in the Airline Industry acquiring skills to work in the areas of ground handling, check-in, cabin crew and baggage handling.
In addition to airport related modules this traineeship focuses on equipping all trainees with the highest possible level of customer service skills. These skills are the ‘backbone’ of our Dublin Airport partnership.
- Over 18 years
- Personal interview
What Will I Study?
- QQI Level 5 Components
- Airline Studies
- Cabin Crew Operations
- Customer Service Skills
- With options on Manual Handling and First Aid modules
This traineeship aims to enable the learner to acquire the knowledge, skill and competence to understand the fundamentals of international airline and airport operations along with acquiring first class customer service skills and cabin crew operational skills. It is intended to prepare the learner for employment or further training in the airline sectors.
Career Opportunities and Progression
- Career opportunities and progression include working in Dublin Airport as a :
- Ground Handling Agent
- Check-in Agent
- Customer Service Agent
- Baggage Handler
There are progression possibilities from the above to Supervisory roles in all areas.
What Qualifications Will I Get When I Finish The Course?
QQI Level 5 Component Certificate for each Module completed
- 3 days a week in Coláiste Íde
- 2 days a week in Dublin Airport
- Airline Operations and/or Cabin Crew Operations QQI Level 5 Component Certificates
- First class Customer Service Training
- Options in Manual Handling and First Aid
- Starts September 2022
- NO COST TO YOU
To apply online, just click here or contact Una Griffin @ 086 103 6387