Mens Grooming Traineeship
Is This Course For You?
This course gives the Trainee the key skills, knowledge and competencies to pursue a career in the Male Grooming industry.
Trainee’s will also have the opportunity to gain an ITEC in Massage.
- Over 16 years.
- Personal Interview.
- We also welcome applications from mature students on all our courses.
What Will I Study?
- Cutting Men's hair
- Cutting men's facial hair
- Styling Men's hair
- Shampoo & conditioning hair
- Client consultation
- Health & safety in the salon
- Clipper maintenance and Hair tonics
- ITEC Massage
Upon completion of this course you will have developed your practical skills to an advanced level through a variety of techniques. You will be able to creatively cut men’s hair and you will have learned the intricate specialist work of cutting men’s facial hair. You will develop a sound knowledge of monitoring health and safety whilst working in the Men’s Grooming Industry. You will also develop a knowledge and understanding of the practical skills, which will allow you to develop these skills to a high level, enabling you to perform your own salon service.
Career Opportunities and Progression
Career progression includes working in a Male Grooming Salon, Barber Shop.
What Qualifications Will I Get When I Finish The Course?
- iTEC Massage
- Level 2 iTEC Diploma in Barbering
- 3 days a week in Coláiste Íde
- 2 days a week in a Salon
- iTEC component cert.
- Entry requirements: In receipt of job seekers and a passion for Male Grooming
- Starts September 2024
- NO COST TO YOU
To apply online, just click here or contact John Mulligan @ 086 1036387