Pay Fees Online
Coláiste Íde & City of Dublin ETB (CDETB) can accept payments online for fees and other charges.
Please click here to access the Online Payments Portal and choose Student Login and follow the instructions to pay your fees.
Please see below a list of Terms and Conditions that should be read carefully in advance of using the online payment facility. You can also view these terms and conditions on the CDETB website by clicking here.
Terms and Conditions
- By accepting the Terms and Conditions for using the online payment facility you declare that all information provided by you is true, accurate and correct.
- You warrant that in using the online payment facility you are authorised to use the card or account for the payment you are making.
- This site is provided by CDETB and its suppliers. The site is securely hosted and GDPR and PCI compliant using industry standard SSL and encryption technology to ensure a high level of data security for all logins and transactions.
- All transactions are conducted over a secure, encrypted SSL connection through a fully accredited payment gateway provider who are PCI DSS Level 1 compliant to ensure the highest level of security. No cardholder information is passed unencrypted.
- Payments by Visa, Visa Debit and Mastercard are accepted.
- Credit Card information is used solely for the purpose of payment processing. Card details are received only by the payment gateway provider.
- All payments are in Euro currency and the amount processed will be immediately debited from your account. Any currency conversion costs or other charges incurred in making a payment or in processing a refund are the responsibility of the person that made the original payment.
- CDETB cannot accept liability in the event that a credit/debit card is declined. It is your responsibility to ensure that payment has been completed.
- A payment receipt is available through your online account once the payment is processed.
- Payment does not constitute a binding contract. The payment of any sums intended to be in respect of tuition fees or for participation in activities by or on behalf of a student shall not of itself constitute an agreement between any CDETB centre or college and the student for any course of study, programme or activity. Only upon acceptance of a request for registration shall a contract come into being for the student for that course or programme.
- CDETB reserves the right to cancel courses or activities. In cases where a course or activity is cancelled, the ETB will contact the student or parent within 14 days. Refunds in cases where a course is cancelled are reviewed by Management on an individual case by case basis. The student or parent is then refunded fees to the card account or payment account from which the payment was originally received. Otherwise, refunds (if applicable) must be requested and supported by written authorisation from the parent/student.
- CDETB may at any time at its sole discretion modify the terms of access to the online payments facility. Your continued use of the facility following any such modifications shall be deemed acceptance of such modifications. Please ensure that you are aware of the current terms.
- While CDETB will make reasonable efforts to ensure that the on-line payments systems is available at all times, it does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the system. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, CDETB does not guarantee that the use of the on-line payments system will be compatible with all hardware and software of its users.
- CDETB reserves the right to suspend or withdraw access, without notice, to either the whole or part of the online payment facility, for any reason.
- CDETB is providing this online payment facility on an as is basis and makes no (and expressly disclaims all) representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to this facility, including as to the security of the facility.
- The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all text, images and other material are owned by CDETB or its licensors.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, CDETB excludes all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result from your use of the online payment facility.
- No waiver by CDETB of any breach of these terms shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or of any other provision.
- If, at any time, any provision of these terms is or becomes invalid or illegal in any respect, such provision shall be deemed to be severed from these terms, but the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected as a result.
Disputes arising from the use of the facility and the interpretation of the CDETB’s Terms and Conditions are subject to the laws of Republic of Ireland. Disputes will be brought before the Irish Courts.
- CDETB may process your personal information on the on-line payment facility for the purposes of payment processing, legal and administrative purposes. For further information on the personal data CDETB collect, the legal basis for doing so, any recipients that the personal data is shared with and your rights as a data subject, please click here to view our CDETB Data Protection Policy and CDETB Privacy Notice for Students.
- Statistical and analytical information collected through the standard operation of our internet servers and logs provides us with general and not individually specific information. CDETB may use this information for general statistical purposes and will make no attempt to identify individual users or to associate any technical information collected through the standard operation of our internet servers and logs with any individual user.
- Further information on your personal data privacy rights is available on the website of the Data Protection Commissioner website at dataprotection.ie