Back To Education Initiative (BTEI) Introduction
The Back to Education Initiative provided parttime Further Education programmes for young
people and adults. The aim is to give people an opportunity to combine a return to learning with family, work and other commitments.
People who are eligible for the programme are:
- Adults and young early school leavers who left school with low or no formal qualifications or low literacy levels
- Long-term unemployed, especially those in the older age groups
- Those in the workplace with basic skills needs
- Lone parents, and other with caring responsibilities
- Non-Irish students who require literacy and language supports
Courses available under BTEI are
- Social Care
- Digital Design
For further information on the above contact
Coláiste Íde College of Further Education
FINGLAS, Dublin 11.
Phone: 01 8443252